2020-2021 ROCO Mites
You will NOT NEED your 2020-2021 USA HOCKEY Confirmation Number to complete this registration process.
Red, White and Blue 8U Mite Evaluations
We will be holding evaluations in mid March for all mite players for the 2020 - 2021 hockey season.
During these evaluations we will be measuring players skills relating to skating - both speed and agility, puck control, and shooting.
We will also be evaluating their compete level and game play during small area games and scrimmages.
Once the evaluations and player placements have been completed, we will announce all the teams on our www.ryhockey.com website and the team manager and coach will begin contacting you with more information about the team.
Team placements and coaches for the 2020-2021 season will be posted before the end of April.
Mite Evaluation Format:
· 50 minute skills evaluation
· 30 minute compete level & game play evaluation
· Parent meeting to explain the mite program
Mite Evaluation Dates and Times:
· 2012 Mite Evaluations - Tuesday March 10th - 6:10 - 7:40 pm at Bill Gray’s Iceplex
· 2013 Mite Evaluations - Wednesday March 11th - 5:10 - 6:40 pm at Bill Gray’s Iceplex
· 2014 Mite Evaluations - Thursday March 12th - 5:30 - 7:00 pm at Bill Gray’s Iceplex
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2012 and 12/31/2015